Guaranty on the Go is wherever you are — from your living room, to your office, to favorite coffee shop. Start banking digitally today.
- Free and easy-to-use service for the Guaranty customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access e-statements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- Send secure emails to the Guaranty
- And more
- Completely secure; “out-of-band” authentication required for access from a different IP address to keep your information safe
View our online banking FAQ for more information, including how to enroll for e-statements.
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Free with Secure Checking or Business Checking; $2 monthly fee for all other accounts
Once you are enrolled in the Guaranty Online Banking and have either a Secure or Business Checking account, you will select the “Bill Pay” tab and start entering your payees. If you would like to add this additional service, contact us at email@example.com or 785-738-3501 (toll-free 888-738-8000).
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking1
- Available to personal and business customers
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Utilize this service three convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
Download the Guaranty State Mobile app from your device’s app store. Once installed, you will enter your online banking username, password, and birthdate. Next you will be asked 4 security questions that are randomly picked from a credit bureau. After the system has verified your identity, you will have access.
Should you have any issues with the enrollment procedure, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 785-738-3501 (toll-free 888-738-8000).
1Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
- Save time and a trip to a branch by depositing checks using your mobile phone
- Available for checking account holders with the Guaranty mobile app downloaded and installed
- Deposit your check in just a few quick clicks:
- Login with the Guaranty State Mobile app and select the plus sign at the bottom right; then select the Deposit button and follow the prompts from there.
- The check must be endorsed with your signature, the account number and the words “For Mobile Deposit Only GSB&T.”
- Take a picture of the front and back of the check with the Guaranty State Mobile app.
- Enter the amount and select the account number to deposit into and an email address for your confirmation to be sent to.
- Approve the deposit; you will receive a confirmation email when the deposit has been accepted.
1Mobile deposit is available for customers of Guaranty State Bank & Trust Company who have had an account for at least 30 days, has a current checking account in good standing and is enrolled in Guaranty State Bank Online Banking with a valid email address.
Mobile Deposits received and approved before 2:00 p.m. CST (Monday - Friday) will be available on the next business day. Mobile Deposits received and approved after 2:00 p.m. CST will be available on the second business day. Guaranty State Bank & Trust Company reserves the right to delay the availability of mobile deposits.
Mobile Deposit users are required to retain the original paper items, for a minimum of five (5) calendar days, but no longer than fourteen (14) calendar days, after they have been transmitted to the Bank (“Retention Period”). This provides sufficient time if there is an issue with the image quality or if the original item is required for any other reason. After the retention period, the original paper items should be destroyed to ensure they are not accidentally deposited again.
If the deposit was declined, the check should be deposited at one of our locations. There are various reasons for this but could be due to the check simply being illegible. If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at email@example.com or call 785-738-3501 or 888-738-8000.