You only have one identity — protect it with checking that features credit file monitoring* and more.
Identity Theft Protection1
Cell Phone Protection2
Visa® Check Card
- Increased security for added peace of mind
- Avoid the $4.95 monthly maintenance charge by maintaining a $25,000 monthly average balance
- $1.95 monthly maintenance charge for primary owner 65 years of age or older
- Unlimited check writing
- Digital banking available
- Includes free online bill pay and free mobile deposit
- Visa® check card available upon approval
- Overdraft balance protection available
- No minimum deposit to open
- IDProtect® Identity Theft Monitoring and Resolution Service1
- Cell Phone Protection2
1IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owner(s), their joint account owners and their eligible family members. The service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner or to businesses, clubs, trusts, organizations and/or churches and their members, or schools and their employees/students. Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
2Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is provided through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the certificate of insurance.
*Credit file monitoring from Experian and TransUnion will take several days to begin following activation.