Here’s what to do when your card is lost or stolen.
Call Guaranty State Bank & Trust Co. Customer Service immediately during business hours.
785-738-3501 or toll free 888-738-8000
After business hours, please contact:
Ruth Emerson 785-534-9556
Tami Pruitt 785-738-2904 or 785-738-0428
- Review the Checklist for Card Number or Expiration Date Changes.
- Monitor your account for any unauthorized transactions and notify us immediately if any look suspicious.
- Remember: Guaranty State Bank & Trust Company provides Zero Fraud Liability1, which protects you from unauthorized use of your card. Contact us promptly to file a claim, or if you have any questions.
- Change passwords and update information with any online retailers where the lost or stolen card information is used or stored.
- Monitor your credit report for unusual activity. Free copies of your credit report can be accessed at annualcreditreport.com.
These are registered trademarks or intellectual property of a third-party. The owners are not affiliated or associated with Guaranty State Bank & Trust Company and do not endorse or approve the services or products of Guaranty State Bank & Trust Company.
Guaranty State Bank & Trust Company provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Zero fraud liability does not apply to ATM transactions, to certain PIN transactions or certain commercial card transactions made with a business check card. Cardholder must notify Guaranty State Bank & Trust Company promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.