We recognize, respect and protect the personal privacy rights of all our customers. We realize that our customers entrust us with personal information and it is our policy to maintain our customers' information in a confidential manner. We are committed to providing the highest level of security and privacy regarding the collection and use of our customers' personal information, as well as personal information of all consumers who visit our institution and website.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
- We do not disclose nor do we reserve the right to disclose, any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except to other nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law. Also, we share information about you only with our holding company, which has the same personnel as the bank. The holding company does not share this information.
- If you have questions or concerns, please stop in or give us a call.