IDProtect®, identity theft protection service, includes the following features for you, your family1, and joint account holders:
- Credit Monitoring - daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian, Equifax and TransUnion credit reports (registration/activation required)
- Total Identity Monitoring - continuous monitoring of over 1,000 databases including credit, Social Security, public records, real property records, telephone and many others (registration/activation required)
- 3-in-1 Credit Report (registration/activation required)
- Credit Score (registration/activation required)
- Fully Managed Identity Theft Resolution Services - access to a dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case who will work with you until your credit and identity are restored
- Up to $10,000 Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement Coverage2
- Debit and Credit Card Registration (registration/activation required)
- Online Identify Theft News Center and Valuable Phone and Web Resources
1 IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to account owner(s) and their family. Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) who are residents of the same household. Service is not available to a "signer" on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to businesses and their employees, clubs and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students.
2 Identity theft insurance underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of Chartis Inc. The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policy described. Please refer to actual policy for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions.