NOW YOU CAN DEPOSIT CHECKS ANYTIME, ANYWHERE WITH THE GUARANTY STATE MOBILE APP. IT’S SAFE, SIMPLE AND SECURE!
Mobile Deposit is available for customers of Guaranty State Bank & Trust Company who have had an account for at least 30 days, has a current checking account in good standing and is enrolled in Guaranty State Bank Online Banking with a valid email address.
TO USE MOBILE DEPOSIT
- A checking account is required.
- You must have an iPhone, iPad, or Android smartphone with the Guaranty State Mobile App downloaded and installed.
- Login with the Guaranty State Mobile app and select the drop down menu in the upper left corner and select Check Deposit
- The check must be endorsed with your signature, the account number and the words “For Mobile Deposit Only GSB&T.”
- Take a picture of the front and back of the check with the Guaranty State Mobile app.
- Enter the amount and select the account number to deposit into and an email address for your confirmation to be sent to.
- Approve the deposit and wait for the confirmation.
- Watch for your email confirming that your deposit had been received and another email stating it was approved or declined.
- Mobile Deposits received and approved before 2:00 p.m. CST (Monday - Friday) will be available on the next business day. Mobile Deposits received and approved after 2:00 p.m. CST will be available on the second business day. Guaranty State Bank & Trust Company reserves the right to delay the availability of mobile deposits.
- Mobile Deposit users are required to retain the original paper items, for a minimum of five (5) calendar days, but no longer than fourteen (14) calendar days, after they have been transmitted to the Bank (“Retention Period”). This provides sufficient time if there is an issue with the image quality or if the original item is required for any other reason. After the retention period, the original paper items should be destroyed to ensure they are not accidentally deposited again.
- If the deposit was declined, the check should be deposited at one of our locations. There are various reasons for this, but could be due to the check simply being illegible. If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 785-738-3501 or 888-738-8000.
- To view the Guaranty State Mobile Terms & Conditions click here